We are the largest locally owned electronic security provider in Lane County. We strive for quality customer service and leading with technology to protect families and businesses. We support small projects and large projects alike, but lead with a solution mentality.
Do you enjoy coaching and building teams? Do you have a strong desire to influence team members to reach goals and targets? If you answered yes, then open the door to your future! In this role, you'll lead a growing sales team responsible for walking our customers through Security Monster's cutting-edge products, showing them the benefits of our advanced services, and ultimately closing the deal. This could be your chance to join a growing company that's known for being innovative, successful, and ahead of the curve.
The Sales Manager is a team leader who is passionate about providing exceptional care and service to our future and existing clients while leading a sales team. The Sales Manager is part of a team providing industry-leading Security Alarms, Fire Protection, High Definition Video Surveillance, and many more Analytic Technologies. The Sales Manager is a self starter with strong initiative who excels at verbal and written communications while demonstrating a strong ability to drive, collaborate and manage a wide range of sales and marketing initiatives. A Sales Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
● At least 3+ years of experience leading sales team
● Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
● Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales goal
● Passionate about coaching and managing a sales team while actively selling
● Excellent communication (Verbal, Written, and Presentation) and interpersonal skills (Outgoing and Personable) ●
Strong computer proficiency
● Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
● Lead and develop sales representative(s)
● Create, execute, and supervise end-to-end sales activities, including: Prospecting, Opportunity Management, Sales Presentations, and Closing the Deal using corporate productivity applications and web presentation tools
● Prospect and introduce new customers to Security, Surveillance, Access Control, Fire, and other Analytic Solutions
● Present customized solutions that meet and/or exceed customer requirements
● Manage day-to-day expectations of the sales representative(s)
● Accurately forecast pipeline and achieve monthly/quarterly sales objectives
● Motivate and coach team members to surpass goals
● Strong knowledge of the sales cycle and best practices combined with high energy and professionalism ●
Ability to quickly learn and retain sales processes and strategies
Paid time off