Object Edge is a place where extraordinary people join together to solve the world’s toughest eCommerce business challenges. We fuel meaningful change — global eCommerce business transformation — with digital products and services designed for humans, enabled by technology, and sustained through capabilities and operations we enable for clients.
If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact on Client brands and joining a diverse team, a career with Object Edge could be your dream job! We are looking for a Sales Executive to help grow our Digital Experience and Marketing (DXM) Practice with a focus on driving sales of professional services. As our ideal candidate, you are engaging, results-driven, and enjoy working sales cycles autonomously. As a successful candidate, you have a high level of integrity, energy, and a sense of urgency to “make things happen”. You’re able to sell DXM services to help brands create great digital experiences, find their customers and audiences, and improve eCommerce acquisition, retention, satisfaction, and brand loyalty over time.
What you’ll do
- The SE is responsible for selling Digital Experience and Marketing (DXM) services including CX strategy, product management, creative, content/CMS, earned and owned media, mar-tech integrations, web analytics, and development.
- Leverage executive-level relationships to introduce Object Edge and pursue selling opportunities.
- Target client leaders across Retail, Commerical, and Manufacturing Industries, including related eCommerce subsectors.
- Build lasting relationships with executives, and pursue leads. Become a consistent, trusted advisor so you can Influence decision-makers.
- Embed Object Edge in the ecosystems of existing and emerging Digital Experience and Marketing stakeholder groups while enhancing our brand as a reliable business services partner, and system integrator.
- Work with our marketing team to drive joint marketing opportunities and nurture qualified leads.
- Assist account teams with identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities and listen for demand signals from delivery.
- Work with delivery groups to determine the solution details, approach, and estimate.
- Draft sales contracts leveraging corporate sales templates and adhering to policies.
- Achieve your target sales quotas and update Sales regarding the status of opportunities in the typical sales cycle.
- Be a team player, foster relationships, communicate regularly, be resourceful and build consensus for your plans and ideas.
Desired Experience & Skills
- 6+ years of experience selling professional consulting services to senior executives.
- Successful track record selling software, and digital experience & marketing services/solutions, meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Effective at outbound sales -- an autonomous, self-starter who knows what it takes to win.
- Active listener who can extemporaneously frame problems and assemble possible solutions within the services spectrum.
- Excellent networker with significant existing business relationships.
- Knowledgeable of key challenges in Retail, Commerical, and Manufacturing and a range of solutions for common problems.
- Ability to connect with people and succinctly convey benefits attributed to software and experience improvements, or modernization.
- Work as a team player.
- Demonstrate strong presentation, communication, and organization skills using technology to automate the sales cycle, where possible.
- Gain access to, and influence, decision-makers at the highest levels of client organizations.
- Craft and execute on your own strategic and tactical plans to close contracts at a target margin.
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills by allocating time according to the highest value tasks.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel is currently suspended)
- This is a remote, full-time position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
$160k + Commission (commensurate with experience)
Medical, Dental and 401k
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Object Edge is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
Commission (commensurate with experience)