StretchLab Fort Mill is currently seeking a high energy, passion filled and sales motivated individual that is fitness minded and has a love for community and our brand!
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’ through our scientifically backed stretching protocols and personalized approach for each member. Our studio is an open and inviting space, creating a community-focused and fun environment for all.
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio, performing a needs analysis and booking them into intro stretches. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships for one-on-one and group assisted stretch and retail
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Weeknight and weekend availability may be required
- Assist the General Manager with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close new member sales
- Book and confirm intro stretches
- Manage the front desk to greet and check-in clients and prospects when they enter the studio
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Participate in special events to promote the studio
- Ensure studio is clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance
- Opportunities for growth within the studios, including additional sales and management opportunities