We at Mister B’s Pizza and Wings have hourly and salary positions available for Restaurant Managers to lead all aspects of our business.
All Restaurant Managers are required to work 45 hours per week with many incentives and bonuses available based on performance. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. You must have expertise in to overseeing the dining room, checking in with customers, and balancing seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified kitchen and wait staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and ensure compliance with health and safety restaurant regulations.
You are expected to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
• Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
• Promote the brand in the local community
• Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
• Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role
• Proven customer service experience as a manager
• Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
• Familiarity with restaurant management software, like Focus, MicroSale, and OpenDining as well as Microsoft Excel
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
• Acute financial management skills
• BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is desirable and encouraged but not required and can be easily substituted for 3+ years of experience.
Human Resources Department
Beth Ann Horn
w (270) 826-9999
c (270) 823-7284
Pay date is on Tuesday
Pay is bi-weekly
Pay checks can be print or direct deposit. Direct deposit can be changed at your convenience, just contact Beth Ann.
If you have government assistance forms, loan application forms, anything that needs to be completed by your employer, contact Beth Ann, and this can be completed typically within 5-10 minutes.
Health Insurance (30+ hours/week average – eligible 60 – 90 days after date of hire)
Mister B’s is committed to every one of our employee’s individual needs. We provide setup, compensation, and payroll deduction while allowing the employee to choose a plan that best suits his/her needs.
Open Enrollment will be around November through December for the following year.
Dental Insurance (30+ hours/week average)
Vision Insurance (30+ hours/week average)
Retirement: 401(k) and Roth IRA (20+ hours/week average) after 1 year of employment
Profit Sharing (20+ hours/week average) after 1 year of employment
Life insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
Accident Insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
Cancer Insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
Critical Illness Insurance – voluntary/supplemental (30+ hours/week average)
Workplace perks such as flexible work schedules, discounts on food, free non-alcoholic drinks, fun atmosphere
Paid time off: sick days and vacation days (management staff only)
Complaints – harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
Mister B’s Pizza and Wings is a sports themed restaurant that offers great food and great service. Each location is packed with televisions, sports fans and a game room to entertain kids. Our menu offers a wide variety of options from pizza and pasta to salads and sandwiches and of course, our famous wings! Each location offers a full bar with a great variety of craft and domestic beers.