EHS Manager (Bilingual Spanish) – Food Manufacturing
Location: Industry, CA
The Food Safety Manager works with the Food Safety Department, Technical Services, Operations and Research & Development to ensure regulatory and internal food safety standards are met in facilities as well as co-manufacturers and vendors. This position assures that all products meet requirements.
This position offers:
- Vision 401K plus a 5% match
- Conduct periodic safety and health walk through inspections of all workplace facilities.
- Assist in conducting inspections of the workplace ensuring safety standards are met and being enforced consistently.
- Ensure that monthly safety trainings and all other specific required training is provided for all employees.
- Conduct accident/injury investigations and illness exposure monitoring.
- Establish and monitor program for reporting and investigating “ near-miss” situations to prevent accidents from occurring.
- Verify daily safety reports are being completed, (e.g., forklift and machine inspection sheets).
- Investigate and validate employee inquiries, suggestions, complaints, and concerns regarding safety.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, please reach to email@example.com or call 714-881-1867.
Source : Mattson Resources