- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in reverse logistics control, Inventory Control RTV processing or similar role
- Proactive and able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication and organization skills, Work well with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Basic computer skills and file management.
- The overall goal of the RTV position is to move warranty/non-warranty items through the RTV process correctly and efficiently.
- Review and collect RTV requests from test/repair system.
- Read/ understand basic test log and apply RTV to corresponding CM, describe failure symptoms to CM per needs.
- Update RTV approval to the system and inform related operating teams.
- Communicate with Engineer/ Inventory control/ Shipping/ Receiving teams and ensure RTV process is executed successfully.
- Follow up RTV progress internally/ externally, provide guidance/instructions to RTV function teams and assist as required.
- Monitor RMA repair inventory using Oracle system, perform transfer/ adjustment up on repair inputs/outputs.
- Help on test/repair projects as needed.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Source : Fortinet Technologies (Canada) ULC