We are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. To be successful in this role, you should have previous kitchen experience. Ability to prep, cross train in all positions, multi task, and good knife skills.
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Paid vaction
- Flexible schedule
- 5 day work week (Sunday and Mondays off)
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Transportation to and from work
- Consistency and Reliability
- Ability to work with others
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Ability to work weekends
- Values Teamwork
We ask you to:
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Souk Mediterranean Kitchen and Bar has been open since October of 2019. Chef and Owner, Moussa Salloukh, has brought a melting pot of Mediterranean cuisines to the Warehouse District of Downtown Toledo. His decades of experience in the hospitality industry have benefited his ability to curate an ethnically diverse menu and experience.
Souk is a unique dining experience rooted with tradition, but provides an innovative approach fostering a sense of comfort, nostalgia, and authenticity.