Why You’ll Love Being an RN Case Manager at AccentCare
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Join the AccentCare team today as an RN Case Manager.
As an RN Case Manager, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as an RN Case Manager.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this RN Case Manager opportunity today!Responsibilities:
RN Case Manager Responsibilities
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with patient’s diagnosis.
- Comply with legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
RN Case Manager Qualifications
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation.
- One year experience as an RN
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours.
- Must be a licensed driver with the ability to travel to all business locations.