Why You’ll Love Being a Clinical Liaison RN at AccentCare
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
Do you enjoy providing outstanding patient care? Bring your organizational skills and knowledge of at-home care and join the AccentCare team today in this Clinical Liaison RN job.
As a Clinical Liaison RN, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love in this Clinical Liaison RN job.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Clinical Liaison RN opportunity today!
$83k - $114k / Annually
Clinical Liaison RN Job Responsibilities
- Call on physicians, hospitals, nursing facilities and other healthcare providers (discharge planners, social workers, and health care coordinators) to promote AccentCare homecare services.
- Be an expert regarding the services provided by AccentCare ensuring effective communication and collaboration with providers.
- Act as company liaison to clients to resolve problems and provide information on services and maintain positive relations.
- Work in partnership with the other Account Executives, Executive Director, and Regional Sales Manager to develop business plan and strategy for local market and implement business plan for local market and report progress and results to Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintain organized account information on each client, track sales data, and identify key accounts and potential problems.
Clinical Liaison RN Job Qualifications
- Licensed RN or LVN/LPN currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- One (1) year of RN or LVN/LPN experience in local market with a strong knowledge of governmental home health regulations, Medicare requirements, and care plan development techniques
- Previous medical sales experience preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order