RF Hardware Engineer for Advanced Technologies in R&D
RF Hardware Engineer will work with R&D team on mmWave radar, teaming with other engineers to define future wireless technologies with RF electromagnetics and antenna design at a global search engine company based in Mt View, CA.
· Work with other engineers and researchers to define future wireless technologies from scratch, contributing expertise in RF electromagnetics and antenna design.
· Design, simulate, and develop antenna and RF circuit systems.
· Perform analysis and feasibility studies via EM modeling.
· Design and build hardware prototypes, design and perform lab experiments. Perform signal processing and data analysis.
· Strong and recent experience with electromagnetic theory and RF/microwave circuits and network theory.
· Familiarity with electromagnetic modeling and simulation tools, such as HFSS.
· Excellent understanding of standard antenna types, high-frequency design, RFID, and Ultra Band.
· Experience with PCB antenna and RF circuit design.
· Hands-on RF lab experience working with laboratory RF equipment for tests and validations.
· Experience in mmWave/radar, UWB, RFID, or other high-frequency system design and development.
· BSEE or equivalent with 3+ years of industry or research experience in the field of RF; MSEE or Ph.D. is preferred.
· Ability to perform signal processing and data analysis using C, Python, MATLAB, or similar programming languages and tools.
· Expertise in EE design and eCAD tools, such as Altium, and OrCAD.
· Expertise in Electrical Engineering and knowledge of multiple related areas (e.g. Board Bring up, SoC architecture, signal integrity/power Integrity, high-speed circuit).
· Expertise in wireless communication standards and protocols.
· Experience with low-power and wearable products.
Type: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
Submit resume to Jobs@OSIengineering.com
Abel Lara | 408.550.2800 x119