ELECTRICAL REVIT / CAD / BIM DESIGNER
PEC is adding a position for a talented full-time Electrical REVIT Designer to join our team.
We offer and excellent benefits package that includes BlueCross BlueShield medical and dental coverage that starts on day one, 9 paid holidays that also start immediately and a 401k with a company match & PTO just to name a few.
Our Electrical CAD/Revit Designer position is located here in our corporate office located here in Canton, MA.
Responsibilities of an Electrical CAD/Revit Designer include:
- Coordination of electrical drawing packages in Revit and AutoCAD
- Setting up electrical drawings in BIM (Revit)
- Coordinating with and following client's BIM (Revit) procedures and standards
- Creating electrical construction documents based upon red-lines and verbal direction given from project manager's and engineers
- Create drawings from rough sketches and specifications created by the engineers; prepare power plans, lighting plans, schedules, diagrams as requested
- Manage, develop, modify families, blocks, and drafting standards
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN Electrical CAD/REVIT Designer include:
- 3 to 5 years of BIM (Revit) and AutoCAD drafting experience in electrical or HVAC construction industry
- A true desire to learn to be an Electrical Designer
- Proficiency in the most current versions of Revit and AutoCAD MEP for modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with all aspects Revit for MEP projects
- A good understanding of how the BIM process applies from start to finish for a MEP project
- Experience with BIM 360
- Certificate or Associates Degree is a plus
PEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their complete resumes for consideration, including minorities, women and veterans.