Retail Sales Associate
START YOUR CAREER WITH T-ROC and our brand partner Walmart. It is only the BEGINNING...DO YOU HAVE THE GIFT TO GAB??
Do you enjoy helping others with their wireless technology needs? Have you been told, you are so knowledgeable about these things, thanks for always helping! sometimes you feel like everyone’s IT/customer service dept?
Here are the deets:
- We focus on connecting the customer with the right products and services that fit their lifestyle through cultivating relationships and gaining their trust.
- At T-ROC, we expect the best of our team, and we always have fun, never take yourself too seriously mentality and with that comes a friendly and welcoming approach when engaging with customers.
- Things move fast (it’s technology after all) so we also must stay flexible and ready for what’s next!
Here’s what you need to ROC this role:
- 1 year of retail sales or experience in the service industry
- Reliable transportation each day, with Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age.
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are! Both full and part time available.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time and lift/move up to 15 pounds.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission and competitive hourly wage. It is all up to you!
- Flexible schedule that works on your time. Never work before 10am or after 9pm.
- 50% off qualifying Verizon & AT&T plans
- You get covered on medical, dental and vision. (Available for full and part time!)
- PTO – Time off to do you!
- Things move fast as we said, when we see motivated ROC-stars we move them into leadership and management positions because that’s our spirit! We evaluate our teams every 3 months.
T-ROC has been chosen by Walmart to operate and staff their Electronic Centers of the FUTURE and we MUST be doing something right--it has been 5 years and going strong!
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with Power of People and Technology. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
Summary of Position:As a Wireless Specialist, you will be executing outstanding customer service, generating sales to meet company goals, maintaining awareness of all promotions and advertisements, maintaining solid product knowledge, and providing a fun and friendly environment for all customers.EEO Information:
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify