In this role, you will greet customers with a smile and ensure they receive top notch service on every visit. You spend most of your day operating a register, but don’t worry, there are plenty of other things to do, such as cleaning, stocking shelves, receiving deliveries and more! In addition to competitive pay and bonus potential, store team members receive cool perks and discounts such as $.20 off per gallon of fuel and 15% of most merchandise.
Take the first step and join the team today! Come on, let’s GO!
What will I get when I join the team?
- $100 sign on bonus! (After 60 days)
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months!
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months!
- Opportunities to advance! We promote from within!
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- FT Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits within 60 days.
- 401k match, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based raises.
- Same day pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5250 a year) and more!
What will I do as a Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate?
Here are just some of things you will do in this role:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back.
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional cashier checkout experience.
- Suggest possible purchases to the customer to promote store specials.
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering our customers available discounts/promotions while following all company policies and applicable laws regarding restricted sales including the sale of alcohol and tobacco. Must be the legal age to sell and stock these products.
- Maintain cleanliness, inside and outside the store.
- Restock shelving, displays, and coolers as needed.
- Clean fast-food area, equipment, and stock as needed.
- Ensure proper sanitation and food handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and displays.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- A willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7 operation including holidays and weekends.
- Experience leading by example and doing the right thing, always.
- A strong sense of teamwork! We work together to get the job done.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
Must be able to stand for an extended period. While performing the duties of this job, frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and listen. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.