Reports To: General Manager or Owner"A mind built for excellence. A spirit built for service." What does a Restoration Project Manager (RPM) with Paul Davis do?
- Celebrate completion of projects with a team of skilled tradespeople, homeowners grateful to be back in their homes, and your Paul Davis team members
- Improve your community by serving others
- Continuously learn about improving results and setting proper expectations of others
- Learn new things daily about construction and building homes
- Have fun and be part of a growing business!
- Ongoing Leadership Development Program and industry events
- One on One mentorship
- Three months of structured training to learn the Paul Davis Way
- Access to Paul Davis University and regular training opportunities
- Cell phone and computer provided by company
- Company vehicle and gas reimbursement
- PTO and sick days with flexible schedule
- Base commission on projects completed. Our current RPM's yearly pay range from $50,000 to $100,000 depending on their production. No limit to earning potential.
- Ability to lead and develop team
- Career emphasis on learning and continuing education
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Gross Margin, Brand Experience
- Track metrics during bi-weekly GS&R
- Confirm budget and work orders before start of project.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Participate in local community events.
- Build relationships with key customers – direct and B2B.
- Seek partnerships to improve performance with vendors and tradesman.
- Self-motivated to get results
- Has construction knowledge and has experience supervising job sites
- Enjoys working with clients and tradesman
- Effectively schedules ahead while maintaining flexibility
- Understands how to effectively manage construction budgets
- Thrives under high performance environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Is succinct and professional with written communication
- Loves to work hard
- Enjoys taking care of others
Source : Paul Davis Restoration of Charlotte