$14 - $16 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues in a timely, efficient, and polite manner
- Assume the responsibilities of employees who are unable to perform their shifts
- Oversee, train, and schedule restaurant staff in shifts to ensure compliance and boost productivity levels
- Maintain and ensure that each site is well stocked, order supplies, and arrange the product delivery
- Educate the staff on safety guidelines, customer service best practices, and standards for restaurant cleanliness
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- Computer skills and experience with MS Office strongly desired
- This position requires previous experience managing a staff or relevant role
- Showcase exceptional organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Must have previous experience in food service and the ability to perform various roles of restaurant crew
You are our culture! You love to serve people and create experiences!
You are outgoing and persuasive, very people-oriented, optimistic, possess strong communication skills, and like to have variety in your day!
You are supportive and persuasive, a good team player. You create good will and trust with others and provide excellent customer service!
The Poke Company believes in investing back into our community! We regularly participate in community events and contribute to local charities! We're often spotted performing demos out in town. Come work for a great company and become a part of something bigger.
*All positions provide competitive wages based on experience. + tips*