Starting from $62,500 annually plus monthly training incentive of $1,000*
*Pay is based on location, experience, and qualifications etc.
*Monthly incentives after training vary and are based on restaurant profitability
The Operations Manager -He/she has the primary responsibility of supporting the General Manager in day to day operations of the restaurant; conveying the Cane’s culture to his/her Crewmembers and Customers; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane’s. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Cane’s standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences. He/she will responsible for leading shifts as well as providing support in financial management, restaurant maintenance and company initiatives.
Benefits offered for all Full-time Restaurant Managers:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Pharmacy Benefits
- Dependent Care & Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Basic Life, AD&D & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Crewmember Assistance Program
Perks & Rewards for all Restaurant Managers:
- Competitive pay + monthly bonus for all levels of Management!
- Paid Time Off & Sick time
- 8 paid Holidays a year
- Early closure for company events
- Casual Work Attire
- Perkspot Employee Discount Program
- Operations Management- Lead “What We Do” on each shift; at Raising Cane’s “What we do” is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Promote open communication between all levels of Crew in the restaurant including: Shift Managers, Shift Captains, Trainers and Crewmembers; lead the Cane’s Love program in the restaurant which is how Raising Cane’s Respects, Recognizes and Rewards our Crewmembers; assess areas of opportunity and recommend solutions or develop plans to address restaurant or Crewmember issues; align Shift Manager performance and Restaurant performance with company standards; proactively manage operation of the restaurant to include planning/forecasting of weekly sales, labor and COGs; maintains restaurant cleanliness; identifies maintenance problems and communicates problems to General Manager and Facilities Department; leads monthly inventory counts and ensures weekly vendor orders are made and properly received; lead achievement of all performance metrics
- Business Management- Support the General Manager in managing food and labor costs to increase Restaurant profitability; lead restaurant to achieve financial goals set by the Operations Leadership Team; identify issues that need addressed , develop a plan to resolve issue and present findings/ suggestions to the General Manager; lead the monitoring of spending on all costs to include: contract services, repair and maintenance as well as supply costs; write successful Crewmember and Shift Manager schedules that set restaurant up for success and adequate sales volume trends; support General Manager in writing of the business plan for the restaurant. Maintains open communication with General Manager, Operations Advisor and the Restaurant Support Office Crewmembers
- People Management- Use company approved selective hiring criteria to maintain a quality Crewmember roster; consults with General Manager on all hiring decisions; train and develop Shift Managers and Crewmembers to improve the quality of the restaurant operation; support the professional development of the Shift Managers and Crewmembers; draft performance plans for Shift managers and share information with General Manager; lead follow up on all performance plans delivered; lead and execute all new Crewmember and Shift Manager orientations
- Project Support- Understand the purpose, intent, rationale, mechanics, requirements and desired results of all company driven programs and initiatives; actively collaborate, organize and support program implementations at the restaurant level; support General Manager with execution of the restaurants local marketing plans
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some College preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane’s Crewmembers
- Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing hard work and having fun
- Ability to manage basic tasks; the restaurant’s Crewmembers and fiscal operations
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
- Knowledge of Labor Laws
- Knowledge and skills in staffing, scheduling, people and cost management
- New Restaurant opening experience a plus
- 3 years restaurant or retail management preferred
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.