*** $2000 BONUS for new hires who work for at least 6 months with 40hr/week **
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the team - Focus on self-improvement while supporting the success of others
- Put the Customer First - Consistently convert customers to Tay ho by finding ways to say ‘yes’ and engage with every guest.
- Achieve Results - Take ownership of every shift and take pride in your job
- Collaboration - Work with others to find success as a group
- Adapt to Change - Solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Oversee food and beverage management, including inventory, ordering, and budgets
● Greeting, seating, and escorting guests.
● Providing menu recommendations and additional information.
● Upselling additional products when appropriate.
● Checking ID's to prevent minors from ordering alcoholic beverages.
● Taking orders using software, order slips, or by memorization.
● Communicating order details to the kitchen staff.
● Delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion.
● Delivering checks and collecting bill payments.
● Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of tables and tableware.
● Providing exceptional customer experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum bilingual; Vietnamese and English
- Servsafe Food Handler certified- manager level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation skills, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Moderate supervisory and leadership skills including, but not limited to, evaluating performance, appraising, and taking disciplinary action when necessary
- Work closely with team members during high volume shifts
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision, attention to detail, and speed
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple people
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather conditions
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Competitive pay
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
- Paid vacation time
- Profit sharing and bonuses available
- Tay Ho is privately owned growing company and we are looking for managers who want to grow with us.
Well established food manufacturing in Southern Cali. We specialize in Vietnamese meatball, sausage to retail and food service. We have been in the industry for over 38 years.