A CAREER MADE FROM SCRATCH!
At Uncle Julio's, we are FANATICAL about creating and serving delicious Mexican food that is made from scratch. We believe every moment a guest spends with us should be one that is worth remembering. This has been the foundation of our success for the past 33 years. From front of the house to heart of the house, we work together every day to raise the bar on delivering Mexican memories from Scratch. If you're ready to bring your talent and passion to a place where it will be nurtured and rewarded, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Restaurant Manager, here's what you'll get to do:
- Coach, lead, and develop our restaurant team
- Manage shifts which include daily decision making, multi-tasking, and planning
- Create memorable dining experiences by exceeding guest expectations
Here's what we look for:
- Minimum 2 years as a manager in a full-service restaurant.Solid track record of success with demonstrated ability and initiative to take on additional responsibility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Thrive in a structured, fast-paced, busy restaurant environment
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, plus ability to stand, sit, squat or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work closing shifts, holidays and evenings as needed.
- Able to grasp, reach overhead, push, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Benefits: This position offers health benefits, life insurance, disability, vacation, dining discounts and an 55 hour average work week.
Uncle Julio's serves made-from-scratch Mexican cuisine, using fresh ingredients and authentic recipes to create its signature taste in everything from its mesquite-grilled meats to its hand-crafted margaritas. Guests find memorable dining experiences through a welcoming atmosphere and interactive menu, such as watching guacamole made table-side, looking into the open kitchen to see dishes being prepared, or cracking open a Chocolate Piñata. Headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area, the first Uncle Julio's opened in 1986 and has since grown to 41 restaurants. Our brand is experiencing rapid new restaurant growth, creating endless opportunity for advancement.
Uncle Julio's Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.