Restaurant Manager Casual Dining- Industry Leader!
If you are a Restaurant Manager looking for a career offering world-class experiences, and top-notch training, then you’ve just found your new job opportunity! Apply Today for our location in Springfield, IL! To become a successful Restaurant Manager with our company, your outlook needs to be centered on complete guest satisfaction. We empower our managers to accomplish whatever it takes to make any situation right and believe that training is one of the keys to building a successful career. We pride ourselves on having created a comprehensive competency-based training program that meets your personal needs. This is why we offer some of the best ongoing career development tools in the industry to prepare you for the next level of responsibility. We pride ourselves on our Genuine Western Hospitality and are proud of our legendary steaks, chicken, and seafood. Opportunities here are endless as we currently operate 350 restaurants in more than 30 different states and are continuing to open new restaurants across the country. Don’t miss this wonderful career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager for our location in Springfield, IL.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for leading department-level restaurant operations; models and demonstrates leadership grounded in our company’s core values. A successful Restaurant Manager consistently delivers balanced results through our systems, methods, and procedures. This will lead to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business, and results in leadership. Our Restaurant Manager will realize our team members are the primary factor to ensure the success of our business. As the Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for hiring and retaining a talented team and providing opportunities for their professional growth.
· Excellent Compensation (up to $60k)
· Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Short- and Long-Term Disability
· Life Insurance up to 6 times your salary
· 401(K), Paid Retirement Plan
· Paid Vacation
· Quarterly Bonus Plan
· The Restaurant Manager should act as a “Brand Ambassador” for our company at all times
· The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
· A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Manager
· A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must have
· Three plus years of restaurant management experience in a high-volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Springfield, IL.
To be considered for this position, email your resume today, we look forward to speaking with you.
Source : Gecko Hospitality