$50,000 Minimum Base Salary + BONUS
What you'll do as a Strawberry Alley Restaurant Manager
- Oversight and execution of daily operations - Leading each shift with open eyes and ears
- Assist the General Manager with the success of all programs and systems; MIT, Certified Trainers, Hourly training
- Assist General Manager with hiring, training, and development of hospitality-focused Team Members
- Monitor compliance with health and safety regulations regarding food preparation and serving
- Support all FOH operations systems; administrative responsibilities, health inspections, order guides, quality control, food safety and sanitation
- Handle all Guest and Team Members complaints, comments, concerns swiftly and consistently with SQ1 values
- Maintain a safe working environment for Team Members and dining environment for Guests. Report all Team Member and Guest accidents in accordance with SQ1's policies
- Follow MIT Training and complete projects as assigned for personal and professional development
- Work with the General Manager to ensure all financials are on track, recorded accurately, and on time; payroll, invoices, food and labor budgets, and more assigned.
- Work with various programs; CTUIT, Revel, iSolved, Google Suite
- Ensure our Brand Pillars are adopted and followed at every level
What we're looking for in a Strawberry Alley Restaurant Manager
- Minimum of 3-5 year management experience in an upscale casual dining restaurant
- Comfortable analyzing and adhering to financial budgets / P&L
- Proven ability to coach and development Team Members
- Strong passion for hospitality and excellent service
- Knowledge of food and beverage preparation, including restaurant equipment
- Working knowledge of local and national health codes
- Excellent communication
- Passion for teamwork
- A degree in Hospitality Management, or similar, is preferred
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What can we offer you?
- Enjoy the benefits of a fast-paced, full-service environment
- Advance your career with continual training and development
- We promote from within!
- Above market pay for great experience
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive Salary plus bonus opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Career growth with a growing company
We are committed to the safety of our team members and guests, while delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer