When working at Cracker Barrel, you will enjoy a fast-paced, family environment, where we treat every guest as a guest in our own home. You’ll be “Pleasing People” with our made-from-scratch recipes and inspiring smiles with our unique retail shop that combine to say: “Welcome to Cracker Barrel, welcome home!”
Bring your passion for leading people and your strong business skills to Cracker Barrel. We’re looking for folks who can problem solve in our high-volume operations while remaining focused on achieving operational excellence and staying true to our brand promise. You will be mentored by some of the best in the business as you grow your career and earn industry-leading compensation. In turn, you will lead, coach, and mentor our best asset—our hourly team members. When you take care of them, they will take good care of our guests!
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years restaurant management; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum age 21 years.
Cracker Barrel offers our managers outstanding benefits, compensation, and opportunity to GROW:
- Competitive annual salary starting from $51,000 and up depending on experience
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Quarterly bonus opportunities of $1,000 - $2,000. Managers can earn up to 200% of their bonus opportunities for excellent performance
- Promotional opportunities where General Managers can earn $5,000 - $13,000 in quarterly bonus opportunities
- Medical, RX, Dental and Vision Benefits on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- 401k Plan with company matching contributions at 90 days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- 35% Discount on Cracker Barrel Food and Retail items
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Top Notch Training:
- Immersive brand and culture training conducted by our Learning and Development Managers at the Cracker Barrel Headquarters in Lebanon, TN.
- Layered learning approach live in a certified training store that highlights positional responsibilities, shift management, and leading the Employee and Guest experiences.
Culture of Belonging:
- Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, and this means we accept and celebrate our differences.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: https://www.crackerbarrel.com/Diversity-and-Inclusion
We’d love to get to know you! Apply Now!