Main responsibilities of Manager for Which Wich Sandwich Shop
●The manager/assistant performs and directs overall restaurant employees, directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness standards, restaurant safety and security are all executed. The manager will recruit staff, write schedule and oversee overall training program along with controlling inventory and money handling procedures. Responsible for local marketing initiatives by working with in-house marketing team - may contact prospective customers to promote catering sales.
- Create a culture of excellent customer service and standards
- General Manager completes and posts staff work schedules in accordance with company guidelines in a timely manner
- General Manager will understand Profit and Loww awareness, ability to project weekly budgeted goals, and make staff aware of these goals and the ability to share them to make the team stronger
- General Manager will be flexible in reacting to restaurant goals that may change throughout the year and have the capabiity to to teach others these changes
- Communicates changes of food preparation formulas, operational changes and responsible for all other additional training
- Ensures that all local health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policies are followed daily
- Maintains necessary business records as outlined by the QSR brand/company policy to successfully run the business assigned to
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives and tarins staff once promotions change
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales
- Coordinates promotions, caterings and other special events as directed.
- Follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor.
Full Time Benefits Include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Individual and Family Life Insurance
• Cancer Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Medical Bridge Coverage
• Paid Vacations
• Paid Holidays
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Referral bonus
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
May need to be able to push 50 lbs.
May need to be able to pull 50 lbs.
Must be able to bend, squat, climb and lift objects overhead
Must be able to tolerate temperature differentials
Must be able to work nights, holidays and weekends
Must be able to perform basic match calculations
Must possess good oral communication skills
The first Crossroads IGA was opened in 2005 in Rockfield, Kentucky, just a few miles down the road from their parent company, Houchens Industries. Houchens is one of the largest employee owned ESOP companies in the world – boasting over 18,000 employees in 2019. Crossroads IGA was added to the Houchens family of brands with a plan to make life easier for individuals on-the-go. Each location is conveniently located and contains a small grocery market, the snacks and drinks you'd find in a typical convenience store, a quick-service-restaurant, and of course fuel for your vehicle. They are the perfect pit-stop for whatever life throws your way. The goal is to complement your life and to be your ultimate neighborhood market!