Wingstop’s mission is to serve the world flavor. Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop. We are looking for team members who want to deliver a flavor experience.
We are looking for excellent full-time General Manager candidates to join our management team. The primary role of the General Manager will be to work in tandem with the District Manager to oversee the daily operations of the store, provide exceptional customer service and proactively manage the front- and back-of house team. The ideal candidate is focused on excellent customer service and excellent operational results, and has demonstrated restaurant leadership experience and has a passion for growing the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling
team members, in partnership with the District Manager.
• Works with both the District Manager and Human Resources to manage
performance, including coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members.
Communicates job expectations to the staff; plans, monitors, and reviews
performance of employees; plans and reviews compensation actions; enforces
policies and procedures.
• Communicates in a timely and effective manner with District Manager about
operational and human resources issues.
• Performs regular restaurant inspections to ensure team and restaurant is
• Tracks inventory and ensures accurate record keeping.
• Identifies and resolve issues with food preparation. Helps team handle customer
service issues with grace, courtesy and with the goal of cultivating happy,
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing,
following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; proper safety
procedures, to include, but not limited to injury reporting, conducting meetings,
equipment maintenance, etc., complying with health and legal regulations;
maintaining security systems.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new
and different job responsibilities; explores opportunities to add value to job
• Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the guests
• Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
• Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self improvement
• Ability to measure performance, subjectively and objectively
• Cultivate attractive culture within the restaurant
• Ability to handle numerous job duties essential to running a restaurant.
• Competent in the key areas of responsibility which includes labor management,
store operations, and customer care.
• Superior leadership, organizational and time management skills.
• Possesses a confident and professional demeanor. Inspires trust, models best
practices and cultivates morale and teamwork among team members.
• Proactive problem-solver and decision-maker.
• Must thoroughly understand the importance of good hygiene and food handling
• Flexible schedule required, including weekends and nights.
• Strong work ethic.
• Minimum of 2 years of previous food service, retail or restaurant supervisory
• Restaurant experience is required
• Manager Food Handler Certification required
• Free Meals
• Excellent Opportunities for Advancement
- Medical Benifits
- 401 k
- Monthly bonus program
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.
We're not in the wing business. We're in the flavor business. It's been our mission to serve the world flavor since we first opened shop in '94, and we're just getting started.
1997 saw the opening of our first franchised Wingstop location, and by 2002 we had served the world one billion wings. It's a flavor that defines us and has made Wingstop one of the fastest-growing brands in the restaurant industry.
Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries, and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop - because it's more than a meal, it's a flavor experience.