As a Restaurant Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your assigned shift by managing the flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing the highest quality food with the best customer service possible. You will also play a key role in training your crew.
Your specific duties as a Restaurant Manager will include:
- Supervising the crew as well as Team Leaders, Shift Leaders, Shift Managers and maintaining the highest standards in quality, service, and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability.
- Coordinating staff training with crew trainers.
- Maintaining a cooperative and harmonious working relationship between management team and your crew.
- Handling Human Resource issues as they arise.
- Conducting crew meetings, as needed, to discuss operations procedures and promotions.
- Conducting daily and weekly inventories.
- Controlling payroll to meet company labor cost standards.
- Controlling inventory to meet company food cost standards.
- Supporting management team and General Manager in their operational decisions.
- Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintaining building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning, and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Assuming responsibility for cash on all shifts, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly adhered to,
- Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Ensuring that all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced.
- Consistently exhibiting the actions and behaviors that best demonstrate RMC’s Mission Statement and Values.
As a Restaurant Manager, you must display excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as the ability to maintain the respect of your crew. You must also be customer-driven and able to make quick and effective decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately. It is also important that you are committed to providing your crew with thorough training and cross-training to ensure their success.
Specific qualifications for the Restaurant Assistant Manager position include:
- Previous shift management experience, preferably in a restaurant environment. Retail management experience will also be considered.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable and insured transportation.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Strong conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Available to work all shifts and weekends.
- Good references.
Health & Dental Insurance Available
Holiday Pay (Thanksgiving & Christmas)
We're glad you're here and interested in becoming part of our Team. Our people are the foundation of our business and our great service is what enables us to "Make Our Guests Happy."
We are proud of the fact that our people are the true stars of our company and our success. We look forward to meeting you!