LIVE YOUR WEST LIFE!
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It’s from him we learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests.
MAKE YOUR MARK AT OUR STEAKHOUSE, WHERE HARD WORK IS CELEBRATED EVEN HARDER!
No late nights. We close at 9:00. Real Chefs butcher and cook real food. Real Table Service - no iPads on the tables. We don't franchise.
The Manager of a Black Angus Steakhouse provides leadership and operational expertise to implement our Brand; selects, trains, supervises and coaches restaurant staff; assists the General Manager in all phases of restaurant operations and assumes full managerial responsibility in the General Manager's absence.
At all times, the Manager's primary duty is to lead and manage the restaurant. All other assigned responsibilities are secondary to the Manager's central function of supervising, directing and leading the performance of all staff, assuring Guest satisfaction, and controlling all restaurant operations.
We are looking for RESTAURANT MANAGERS who know how to provide a Memorable Experience for our Guests and an awesome work environment for our Team Member. Can you:
- Constantly train, coach, appraise and counsel Team Members to ensure the continual development and improvement of operational skills to deliver great Guest experiences
- Lead and motivate all Team Members to achieve a well-functioning and stable team
- Plan, assign, schedule, and delegate work among all Team Members and maintains appropriate restaurant staffing levels
- Adhere to all Company policies and operational standards, rules and procedures
- Prepare, maintain and analyze operational records for use in assessing restaurant results and for the counseling, motivation, training and retention of Team Members
- Monitor and assure compliance with all applicable employment laws and Black Angus policies, including wage and hour, anti-discrimination, sexual harassment, safety and security, and State or Federal leave laws as well as Company standards of conduct and operational procedures
- Evaluate job performance of all Team Members and provide timely input, advice and recommendations to Chef or General Manager in all employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, demotion, discipline and termination
- Investigate and resolve Team Member concerns, working with the General Manager, District Manager and/or Human Resources
- Work with General Manager in planning, budgeting, preparation and achievement of periodic and annual financial plans (i.e., restaurant's sales, cash flow, and food, beverage, labor, maintenance and supply costs)
- Supervise on all assigned shifts, restaurant's accounting, cash-handling, record-keeping, security and reporting procedures
- Ensure proper execution of all operational standards (e.g., quality, service, image, decor, etc.)
- Interact with Guests in a positive, empathetic and sincere manner
- Exhibit sound judgment, patience and calmness under pressure to resolve all Guest complaints and concerns
- Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employee
- Be passionate about working in a fast paced, team environment
- Be available on ALL Holidays
If you answered yes to all of the above, and have a proven record of restaurant leadership, let’s talk around the campfire!
We offer excellent benefits almost immediately, that include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) retirement savings plan. Other offerings include medical reimbursement accounts and life insurance plans.
Black Angus is an Equal Opportunity Employer!