STEAK N SHAKE IS HIRING GENERAL MANAGERS looking to MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Performance based opportunity to grow to Owner/Operator as a Franchise Partner! Our Franchise Partners in 2021 had an average earning of >$160k each!!!
We have exciting times ahead! What we sell is an experience. We are looking for passionate people with a fun-loving attitude who provide a hospitable service.
A General Manager position allows you to be one step closer to becoming a Franchise Partner and owning a Steak n Shake location! The key is demonstration of the gold standard in service. We cherish friendliness and cleanliness. Put simply, we are looking for legendary operators providing legendary service.
- Demonstrate the Golden Rule
- Have a competitive spirit and desire to win
- A track record of proven leadership
- A track record of financial success
- Possess high character and high competence
- Desire to improve the lives of others
- Desire to improve the lives of employees, customers, franchisees
- Committed to you and your successful journey to become a Franchise Owner, fulfilling the American Dream
- We place trust above all else. This builds loyalty.
- Determined to be the employer of choice, placing employees first. We seek to be the maximum wage employer.
- Desire to lead and dominate the premium burger segment of the restaurant industry
- Our pace is fast, focused and effective.
STEAK N SHAKE GENERAL MANAGER DESCRIPTION:
General Manager – The leader of the restaurant is the most valuable person. Those who have the servant’s heart, a passion to take care of others, and thereby demonstrates the Gold Standard in service, are able to own a Steak n Shake (fully financed). The General Manager creates and maintains an environment that improves people’s lives – serving employees and customers. With a business acumen, understanding of hospitality, labor and food cost controls, the General Manager is responsible for running a successful and profitable restaurant. The sky is the limit for those seeking to making a difference in this world.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Emergency Foundation
- Driver's License (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- High school or equivalent(Required)
- College Degree (Preferred)
SOUND LIKE A GREAT PARTNERSHIP? CLICK NOW TO APPLY!!