At Border Foods, our purpose is toMake Lives Betterand it is at the foundation of all that we do. We are proud of our family culture that develops people and provides career growth in pristine restaurants where people aspire to work, guests desire to dine…where Live Más comes to life.
As the General Manager, you are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience.
General Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee team members and Shift Managers and ensure they complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner
- Finding, hiring, and developing excellent Team Members and Shift Managers
- Conducting New Hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire
- Scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans
- Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work and customers to visit
- Make sure health and safety standards are met
What’s in it for you?
- Top pay in the industry
- Trip to Mexico! Every year, we reward our top performers on our Best of the Best trip to Mexico. In 2020, we’ll be taking 85 General Managers!
- Bonus program! Supplement your base salary with huge bonus capabilities!
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions – even part-time!
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off), Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and support
“You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”