Do you consider yourself to be a REAL leader? A leader who not only leads naturally, but can also put together a winning team that is motivated to work together and wow your customers? Someone who can take ownership and strives to be the best? If so, then this is the opportunity for you.
At Five Guys, the philosophy is simple: great burgers and fries, crafted in a clean restaurant run by friendly staff. We are focused on creating an environment where all our employees take ownership of their work, and have fun doing it. If you’re a self-starter ready for a career that you can take pride in, apply today!
We can only do this by hiring great people like you, while maintaining our focus on being REAL.
What can you really expect?:
- Real work/life balance. Our locations are open from 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. We close early on Christmas Eve, we are closed on Thanksgiving and again on Christmas day.
- You run the store. With guidance from your Area Manager, you operate all aspect of your restaurant.
- No drive-thru!
- Comprehensive and customizable benefits - medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
- Major Health Insurance starts at $48 a check (Unbelievably priced)
- Bonus plan in addition to base pay. Our bonus structure is focused customer experience and P&L Management.
- Monthly bonuses are awarded.
- Growth opportunities
- Currently, 21 of our 22 above store leaders were Five Guys GMs within the last five years.
- Our company is the larges Five Guys Franchisee in the United States and we are still growing.
- Recruiting: All of your full-time employee qualify for benefits. All of your part-time employee are automatically enrolled in our medical program, FREE
What are we looking for?:
- 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant industry
- Desire to be a hands-on teacher, leader, coach and mentor to the team
- Possesses and demonstrates a strong owner-like commitment to operations and customer service
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the restaurant operations
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- ServSafe certification
- P&L Management experience is preferred
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its employees.
We have a unique work environment where you're trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses two times per week giving our crew members the opportunity to earn much higher incomes.
We have an open kitchen experience so it's fun and it's loud with lots of team communication. The crew's burger creation is part of the customer experience.