WHO WE ARE:
We are a GROWING Burger King franchise with upward mobility. As one of the largest Burger King franchises, we are dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as providing career opportunities for our employees. As our company grows, we look for employees who share our passion for achieving exceptional results. At Burger King, employees have an opportunity to contribute to the success of our growing organization.
If you're looking for a chance at a fast-paced, hands-on career, you've come to the right place. From Team Member to Restaurant General Manager, the job opportunities in BURGER KING® restaurants are challenging and fun.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Personable, Results-oriented self-starter, a go-getter.
- Team contributor and leader who thrives in a fast-paced setting.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an integral member of the Burger King Team, this position is responsible for:
- The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) has overall responsibility for managing daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) leads the restaurant management team and oversees the financial controls, operations, people development, guest service and BKC compliance within the restaurant across all shifts.
- The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant.
- This position is overseen by a District Manager (DM) and directly manages Team Members, Shift Coordinators and Assistant Managers.
- This position interacts with restaurant team members, restaurant management, DM's, customers, members of the field operations team and outside vendors.
HERE'S WHAT Education & Experience YOU WILL NEED:
- High School Diploma or GED required; 2 years of college preferred
- Complete all internal certification programs
- 1-2 years of restaurant management experience
- Strong understanding of P&L interpretation and management to influence profitability
- Ability to prioritize and organize own and others' work and time to meet deadlines and objectives
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age*
SOME Perks & Benefits (Based on eligibility requirements):
- A discount program that has discounts on things like glasses, hearing aids, weight loss programs, step tracking devices, shoes, etc.
- A provider finder/cost estimation tool, allowing members to find in-network providers and get a cost estimation before the visit
- A wellness program, where earning points for things like achieve step goals, can be redeemed to purchase wellness related items
- A gym membership network, where employees may be able to go to their local gym, for less than the cost of a traditional membership
- A pregnancy planning tool, that helps track fertility, baby growth, milestones, etc.
- We are an equal opportunity employer