Therapy doesn’t just make a living; it makes a difference.
We’re welcoming new Physical Therapists who are ready to join something greater than just a company – someone who is prepared to make giving back the core of everything they do. That commitment we hold extends to how we treat our team members, too – helping you enhance your skills, remain current on regulations and new technology, and advance your personal and professional growth.
Pay Range: $40-48 an hour
- Life and Disability
- Retirement and Finance
- 401k (including company-match)
- Financial Planning Services
- Career Growth
- Employee Discounts
- Reward Programs
- Maintaining accurate records of patient care.
- Reporting billing information.
- Providing direct patient care as prescribed (including evaluations and treatment planning)
- Assisting and assessing transfers, gait, and balance.
- Providing supervision and guidance for support personnel.
- Monitoring, interpreting, and reporting treatment outcomes
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program, as well as state licensure.
- Able to perform proper body mechanics without posing a risk of injury to self or others
- Ability to lift and control 50+ pounds