Lynntech is seeking Research Technician (part time) to assist in the development of technologies in the Energy and Power group. Students or recent graduates in Chemistry, Engineering or related subjects are preferred.
The position to be filled is for 15-29 hours per week, between 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The candidate is expected to assist in the following functions as part of this job:
- Work directly with Principal Investigators and multidisciplinary team members on research and development projects to accomplish technical goals and objectives
- Prepare and characterize materials, and analyze and present the results
The basic qualifications of this position are as follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Materials Science, or Engineering
- Technical writing, speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment involving close interaction with scientists and engineers
Candidates able to satisfy one or more of the following qualifications are preferred:
- Prior laboratory experience in materials synthesis and characterizations
- Understanding of chemistry lab safety procedures
Candidates must submit a 1-2 page resume highlighting their experience and education, especially as these would pertain to the qualifications and desired credentials mentioned above. Position is open only until filled.
Candidate must be a "US Person" (Citizen or Permanent resident) due to contract requirements.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.lynntech.com. Feel free to include a cover letter or expanded resume to outline how you fit this position.
Lynntech is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled.