We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time, Research Survey Interviewer. This role is charged with providing support to assigned research projects by assisting research staff and Survey Research Center to prepare mailings, gather information through telephone or mailed surveys, maintain and update project databases, schedule research procedures, assist with one-on-one and group visits, assist with adherence activities, contact study participants, and facilitate progress of study functions. HealthPartners Institute is one of the largest care system based medical research and education centers in the Midwest. As part of HealthPartners integrated care system, the Institute uses research and education to accelerate improvements in quality, experience and affordability for our members, patients and the community.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of research methodology
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with project staff and participants
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong computer experience
- Associates Degree in a social science or health related field
- One year research experience
- Must demonstrate flexibility and judgment to handle unforeseen situations that may arise
- Situations will inevitably arise that demand good judgment and ability to solve problems. The Research Technician should be able to determine and recognize potential inefficiencies in research activities and to suggest improvements.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with survey research methodology
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access software packages
- Enters screening information to database.
- Schedules research procedures and informs staff.
- Prepares for one-on-one and group participant appointments (prepares meeting room, assembles documentation forms, checklists, lab materials, etc.).
- Facilitates appointments (collects forms, administers questionnaires, performs research procedures and measurements, schedules future appointments).
- Enters appointment information into database.
- Interviews participants via phone following prescribed protocol.
- Assists in preparation of mailed surveys.
- Prepares, mails and tracks communication as required.
- Maintains and follows timelines for project completion.
- Maintains and updates project documentation.
- Assists with adherence activities.
- Supplies data for reports.
- The Research Technician will need to satisfy the demands of multiple study investigators or Senior Manager Survey Research Center and Principal Survey Scientist in delivering quality products within required deadlines.
- Be well organized, accurate and able to work within short deadlines.
- Follow publication, proposal and project guidelines accurately and consistently.
- Take the initiative on all job accountabilities with the support and consultation of the Research Investigators, Project Coordinators, or Senior Manager Survey Research Center and Principal Survey Scientist.
- Performs other duties as required.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID #66528.
Work From Home until further notice - TBD