We are looking for someone who will Run day to day logistics for Empathy Builder sessions for the Payments team
- Summarize session findings
- Liaison with User Researchers to align on session topics and interview scripts
Skills/ Education/ Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- At least 6 months industry experience conducting user research
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong organization skills Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- Comfortable presenting to and facilitating interactions with large (~20) groups.
- Proficient with spreadsheets or similar software, and Google Docs.
Source : Crowdstaffing