Repair Role Objective
Role is expected to repair, refurbish and redeploy custom hardware for the customer platforms
- Perform testing, repairing and refurbishing of equipment, which sometimes includes disassembly/reassembly
- Manage and coordinate shipping and receiving of return hardware (RMA)
- Update firmware and perform product burn-in on hardware, as needed
- Contribute to the creation and documentation of assembly, repair and test procedures
- Fabricate custom cables and harnesses, as needed
- Support field technicians
- Provide in-field troubleshooting support when needed
Experience / Skills
- 2-3 years experience in hardware troubleshooting, installation and warehouse management
- High school or equivalent
- Technological savviness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to operate and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business.
- Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently, motivated, proactive attitude with a passion for learning and creative problem solving
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 14 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.