Teladoc Health is creating a new kind of healthcare experience with greater convenience, outcomes, and value. We are currently seeking board-certified Psychiatrists who will connect with registered Teladoc Health members seeking care for anxiety, stress, depression, trauma, grief, relationship issues, and other concerns.
Psychiatrists work as independent contractors, allowing you to add to your current clinical practice or build an entire telemedicine practice depending the state(s) where you are licensed.
- Access to reliable and growing patient volume
- Appointments are offered from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week with flexibility to set your own schedule.
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing care.
- Flexibility to deliver care at your convenience while earning additional income
- An innovative, tech-forward and collaborative learning community
- Extensive quality initiatives that guide the highest standards of care
- Conduct telemedicine consultations to assess the patients medical and psychosocial needs via video or telephone, while at all times maintaining a professional and appropriate setting in preparation for video consults.
- Assess patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations, including intake forms, interviews, medical histories, and observations to diagnose patients.
- Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications.
- Prescribe and administer medications according to diagnosis. Physicians will not prescribe any controlled substances or narcotics scheduled by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and shall operate subject to applicable law. Neither Teladoc nor Physician shall guarantee that any patient will receive a prescription.
- Monitor patients to determine efficacy and potential side effects of medications and evaluates treatment results.
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- May collaborate with a broader team of physicians, associate providers, psychologists, therapists and nurses to assess and adjust treatment plans
Our minimum requirements:
- Board Certification in Psychiatry (ABMS or AOA)
- Active medical license and DEA number
- Available a minimum of 20 hours per month for appointments
- No more than one open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- High speed internet connection, phone, and video capability