At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
We have a FAST PACED, fully remote National Customer Contact Center with dedicated inbound sales, web sales, lost lead sales, customer service, and termite billing/claims teams.
Our Seasonal Inbound Sales Representatives are key to supporting our field offices and customers alike. The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business. Consider this opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and increase your earnings in a financially stable and growing industry.
In this role, you will provide World Class Customer Service and Inbound Phone Sales to our customers.
Orkin’s ABC’s of a successful Seasonal Inbound Sales Representative are:
- Answer questions from prospective customers regarding Orkin services
- Build rapport and handle objections within a conversational call flow
- Close pest control sales via the telephone and schedule the initial service
The Job Scope…
- Our seasonal positions support our field's peak season that starts building around February.
- After 90 days, based on high performance you will be offered additional benefits such as medical, dental, vision and ancillary benefits - when available, per call volume and need.
- Agent's core responsibility is to manage the customer relationship to ensure best in class service, while also identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling.
- Agents will use different gamification methods as a tool to measure performance.
- The schedules for these shifts are flexible and may be inclusive of days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Agent’s core responsibility is to manage the customer relationship to ensure best in class service, while also identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling.
- The schedules for these shifts may be inclusive of days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- You will work remotely from your home office. You will need a minimum of 7 mbps or higher, high speed internet connection. We will provide the computer and other equipment necessary to be successful in this role.
- High performing lead generation strategy – Our systems bring the buyers to you
- Quality Training Programs that equip you with the skills and knowledge to grow professionally
- Gamification methods to measure performance and increase engagement virtually
- Great pay and incentives - Hourly pay plus commission based on performance. On average, our sales agents earn between 50-65K annually...and our top earners make significantly more! Ask about our compensation guarantee!
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control is a global residential and business service provider
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS, and PROFESSIONALISM
- Consecutive years of improved earnings with over 2 million customers
- Financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- Orkin’s National Contact Center is a high energy, fun and collaborative work environment with strong management
Are you self-motivated? Do you enjoy helping people? Do you have extraordinary customer service and sales experience? If you possess these qualities, you will fit right in line with our team!
Are you ready to write your ORKIN CAREER STORY?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen and a pre-employment skill set assessment?
- 1 - 5 years: Service-based, remodeling or construction industry sales
- 1 - 5 years: Sales experience
- 1 - 2 years: Direct sales/phone sales in or out of a call center environment
- High School/GED or better
- Business Development
- Oral Communication
- Customer Focus
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description