Teladoc Health, Inc., the global leader in virtual care, is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world. We are seeking Physicians who are Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
Our General Medicine Physicians work remotely utilizing phone or video calls to consult with our members seeking care for minor acute illnesses. As an independent contractor, you can either add to your current clinical practice or build an entire telemedicine practice depending on the state(s) you are licensed in.
What We Offer:
- Teladoc Health physicians incorporate telehealth into their practices to help more patients access affordable, quality care. We offer a convenient way to increase your income without additional overhead expenses.
- Registered members using our services come from health insurance plans, employers, hospitals, and unions. Each member is required to build an electronic medical record for your review prior to a consultation.
- Common illnesses we treat include cold/flu symptoms, bronchitis, allergies, sinusitis and UTIs. We offer strong clinical guidelines within our platform, along with required training prior to accepting consults.
- We ask for a commitment of 20 hours per month minimum, but the days/hours are flexible based on your schedule. We offer services 24/7 365 days per year.
- Accessible and easy-to-use telehealth platform via the web or on our mobile app.
- Simple documentation requirements using our proprietary software.
- Free medical malpractice insurance while practicing on the Teladoc platform, and continued coverage if you decide to leave Teladoc Health.
- Board certified in IM, FM, or EM (ABMS or AOA)
- Have an active medical license and DEA
- Availability of 20 hours per month
- No more than one open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- Phone, high speed internet connection, and video capability