On-Board PMO is hiring full-time Packagers in Orrville, Ohio!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Subject Line: Position and State Located
On-Board PMO, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full-time positions to our employees. We offer benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401k after a probationary time.
Position Type: Full-time
Job Location: Orrville, OH
Shift: 1st shift, Monday - Friday 7:00a.m.-3:30p.m. (Must be able to work weekends and OT)
Benefits: 40hrs PTO, 401K, Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
Tends machine that performs one or more packaging functions such as filling, marking, labeling, banding, tying, packing, or labeling containers to prepare products for storage or shipment by performing the following (but not limited to) duties.
- Maintain the highest level of quality at all times.
- Places filled container(s) into shipping boxes, label boxes, tape boxes shut, and stacks on a pallet by hand according to specification.
- Record and submit operational and/or production data.
- Clean machine and work station using rags, solvent, and scraper after each job.
- Replenish packaging supplies such as boxes, cartons, glue, and/or labels.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prefer three to six months of related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge and experience working on a computer, copier, scanner, and fax machine; Familiar with Outlook Express, Excel, and Word; Knowledge and experience with UPS software helpful.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Satisfactory background screening.
- Satisfactory drug screen.
- Medical clearance to wear a respirator.
- Satisfactory results in pre-employment tests.
- Must be able to work in the United States legally.
- Must be able to and agree to sign a non-compete non-disclosure agreement.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hand(s) and arm(s), stoop, and use hands and fingers to handle and/or feel; The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to perform by repetition. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, exposure to hot, cold, and/or humid conditions as a result of weather outdoors, exposure to toxic and/or caustic chemicals, fumes, or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.22-04219