At MemorialCare Health Systems, we believe in providing extraordinary health care to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our people. Whether it's our recognition as one of the nation's Top Health Systems or outcomes that repeatedly exceed the expected, you'll be energized by our commitment to innovation, continuous learning and your professional and personal growth.
The Critical Care Float Pool RN is an experienced clinical nurse hired into the float pool to work with acutely ill or injured patients hospitalized across OCMC. This position reports to the Executive Director of Acute Care Services who provides oversight of Nursing Administration.
This position may float to the following areas based upon skills, experience, and competencies:
· Critical Care
· Emergency Department
· Areas where these above patients overflow to when being boarded or held such as Holding (2 North), ICU overflow in ED, etc.
- Three years Acute Care experience in Telemetry Nursing preferred. In lieu of this experience, consideration will be made for an employee with strong education and associated experiential background.
- Computer, internet, order entry and word processing experience preferred.
- Current California RN License
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or higher preferred
- Current American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support Card
- Current American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support Card
- Current Critical Care Registered Nurse Certification preferred
- Specialty Certification preferred