Registered Nurse (RN), Clin II, Oncology/General Surgery ($10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS) - FT/Nights (7PM-7:30AM) - (SAD003716)
- Meets population specific competencies utilizing the nursing process.
- Documentation is complete accurate and timely and reflects patients’ plan of care.
- Provides leadership and a clear direction to all members of the healthcare team to support the plan of care while maintaining the responsibility and accountability for the management of patient care.
- Provides for the psycho-social, spiritual, and cultural needs to patients, families, and significant others.
- Demonstrates continued development of clinical expertise and current knowledge of healthcare trends and education related to nursing practices.
- Participates in processes that improve standards of care and practice in the delivery of nursing service.
- Supports sustainment of the Magnet culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year experience in an acute care/telemetry setting preferred.
- Current CA RN License
- BSN preferred
- Specialty certification preferred
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
Primary Location: United States-California-Laguna Hills
Job: Registered Nurse
Organization: Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Staff
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2022, 4:06:42 PM
Work Schedule: 12/40 hour work shifts
Shift: Night Job
Scheduled Shift Start Time: 1900 - Scheduled Shift End Time: 0730
Department Name: oncology/general surgery
Source : MemorialCare Health System