Registered Nurse - Florida Assertive Treatment Team (FACT)
Charlotte Behavioral Health Care (CBHC) - Punta Gorda, FL
This is an intensive community-based nursing position that works with individuals who have severe behavioral health and co-occurring substance use illness. The RN oversees program medication procedures to include coordination with patient's psychiatric prescribers and medical providers, as well as coordination with pharmacy. The RN provides oversight of medication deliveries and support to patients including long acting injectable medications. This position is responsible for conducting comprehensive behavioral health assessments and nursing assessments and making appropriate referrals to community physicians/providers. Provides management and administration of medication in conjunction with the psychiatrist. This position has responsibility to carry out rehabilitation and support functions to assist in treatment, medication education, support, consultation to families, and crisis intervention.
- 403B Retirement Package: CBHC provides a 9%, unmatched, retirement contribution through Nationwide after employee eligibility.
- Insurance Plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Supplemental. Eligible employees are able to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and supplemental plans effective the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment.
- Holiday and Leave Benefits: CBHC pays full-time staff 11 annual holidays. Additionally, paid time off for full-time employees includes PTO accrual for bi-weekly pay periods. Leave accruals are based upon employees' years of service with CBHC.
- Licensure renewal reimbursement and CEUs for those who qualify.
- Associates, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing.
- Valid Florida Nursing License with 6 months of experience working in medical/surgical or psychiatric care setting.
- Experience working in CRF/inpatient or residential settings and must have at least 1 year experience working with adults with mental illnesses and/or substance use disorders.
- Must have a valid FL driver's
- Must complete CBHC New Hire Orientation completed within the first 2 months of employment.
- Must have current Safety/Infection Control Training.
- Program requires compliance with trainings, as well as current trainings.
Partnering to instill hope, inspire growth, and embrace life.