- SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE: UP TO $15,000
- Emergency Department
- Full-time, 36hrs/week, 7PM-7am, every other weekend working
- For more information: email@example.com
Registered Nurses (RNs) in the Critical Care setting are incredibly important members of the medical team who have the humbling task of caring for our sickest and most vulnerable patients. RNs not only provide high-quality medical care, but they also provide a healing touch and a compassionate presence to patients and their families during joyful, stressful and uncertain times.
Education QualificationsAssociate Degree in Nursing – Required Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing - Preferred Experience QualificationsCritical Care Nursing - Preferred Certifications, Licenses and RegistrationsLicensed Registered Nurse (RN) in state of practice is required. Basic Life Support (BLS) is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required. Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN), Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) is preferred in the specialty area worked.
Throughout communities in Illinois and Wisconsin, 15 hospitals, numerous community-based health centers and clinics, our 15,000+ colleagues have built a culture based on our solid core values of respect, care, competence, and joy. These are the ideals we believe in, work by, and live each day.
Built upon more than 145 years of service to the communities we serve, we now look to the future and our place in it as a health care system that strives to continually improve processes, procedures, and outcomes with the latest and most advanced technologies and treatments.
Regardless of how far our passion for excellence carries us, our focus will always remain on the most important person in our entire organization: The patient.
HSHS and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
HSHS provides a benefits package designed to support the overall well-being of our colleagues including their physical, emotional, financial, spiritual, and work health. Colleagues budgeted to work at least 32 hours per pay period are eligible for HSHS benefits.
- Comprehensive and affordable health coverage includes medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage for full-time and part-time colleagues.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) combines vacation, sick, and personal days into one balance to allow you the flexibility to use your time off as you need.
- Retirement benefits include an HSHS Pension Plan and Retirement Savings Plan with HSHS matching contributions.
- Education Assistance benefits include up to $4,000 of educational assistance each calendar year and tuition discounts to select colleges with no waiting period.
- Adoption Assistance provides financial support up to $7,500 for colleagues growing their families through adoption to reimburse application and legal fees, transportation, and more!
- Other benefits include: Wellness program with incentives, employer-paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, ID theft coverage, colleague rewards and recognition program, discount program, and more!