KW Industries, Inc. was formed in the summer of 1972 to satisfy electrical wholesalers' and OEMs' need for quality steel lighting standards and accessories on a short order basis. KW's reputation for quality products and immediate delivery spread throughout the industry. Within four years, KW products were installed in commercial and institutional projects across the nation. Superior technology is just part of the commitment. Unequaled service, prompt reliable delivery, going-the-extra-mile; these are the qualities upon which our reputation has been built.
That is what we are all about. Being the best, offering you the best.
KW Industries, Inc is looking for a sales representative to manage and grow the existing sales market in the outdoor lighting industry.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Growth of sales territory by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Maintaining market sales in existing territories by strengthening relationships and educating sales representatives.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and achieving sales quotas.
- Establish and adjust quotations and selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not necessary.
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to travel 2-8 days a month.
Sales Experience not needed.
Non-commission, salary position.