The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, knowledge, skills, and abilities required nor will all functions need to be performed by every incumbent.
As a Regional Manager employed by Alff Construction, you will be responsible for the budget and operation of the assigned region. The Regional Manager will supervise Territory Vendor Managers, Field Operations Managers, and local office staff in assigned region. You will manage regional spending and budgets in coordination with Area Director of Operations and corporate leadership. The Regional Manager will maintain and develop customer relationships within your region. A Regional Manager should be knowledgeable in property maintenance, familiar with industry trends, a strong leader, flexible, solution oriented, and strong communicator. The Regional Manager reports to the Area Director of Operations.
- Develop and manage regional budget
- Communicate company-wide and develop local policy and procedure based on company expectations and regional needs
- Resolve internal and customer conflicts while adhering to company policy and leadership direction
- Understand regional trends in budget and performance
- Manage and coordinate staffing with corporate office to maintain an efficient workforce while meeting relevant employment regulations and standards
- Manage and coordinate training of staff while following company policy and standards
- Conduct regular reviews of and develop goals for direct reports and their teams
- Manage the region’s fleet of vehicles and equipment
- Manage the company’s regional facilities
- Manage existing and develop new customer relationships to increase sales and client satisfaction
- Oversee the sales, scheduling, completion, and invoicing of regional work
- Provide insight to executive team on operations or procedures for increasing efficiency, safety, and profit
- Seek new and develop existing client opportunities within the region
- Proven experience working as a project manager
- Sound knowledge of general construction, maintenance, and industry standards
- Working knowledge of industry skills and equipment
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience:
- Experience in construction/maintenance industry management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Construction Management, Construction Science, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability, Life/Voluntary Life Insurance, and 401K
- Monday - Friday, some weekends
- Travel – As needed. May include overnight stays.
Job Type: Full-time