We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Assistant to join the Talent Acquisition team at Iron Bow!
- The Recruiting Assistant will help support Recruiters and other internal teams at Iron Bow.
- Manage the candidate and requisition flow in our Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) in accordance with company and OFCCP guidance.
- Manage the end-to-end offer process which includes compiling candidate data, obtaining internal approvals, sending offers to candidates, and following up on completed paperwork from accepted candidates.
- Initiate and review Background Checks.
- Coordinate new hire requirements with IT and Hiring Managers to ensure accepted candidates are prepared with the correct access and equipment for their first day.
- Create new hire tickets using ServiceNow and transfer paperwork to HR to ensure the smooth transition of accepted candidates to new hires.
- Provide excellent service to hiring managers and great experience to candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for Recruiters as needed.
- Provide weekly reports to internal customers as needed.
- Provide some assistance in sourcing by using internet tools, cold calling, social media to generate a consistent candidate pool.
- Support collaboration of projects and processes with our internal Marketing team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 0-2 years of previous administrative or corporate experience, preferably in the area of Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or Marketing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to interface effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and fluid recruiting environment.
- Able to quickly understand position requirements.
This position and continued employment with Iron Bow Technologies is contingent upon providing documentation of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or you must provide documentation to Iron Bow Human Resources supporting a bona fide request for Religious or a Medical Accommodation.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible, and on target
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.See Job Description