NBBJ is a design and architecture firm, fueled by ideas and a culture of collaboration. With offices around the globe, the diverse perspectives of your future colleagues and clients will inspire and challenge you to be extraordinary. Innovation and creativity are at the heart of our work: creating spaces and experiences that better connect people to each other as they live, learn, and work in their communities. We partner with pioneers like Amazon, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Massachusetts General Hospital as we create solutions for tomorrow guided by our vision: we design for life. Are you interested in designing what’s next? Join us.
This role at a glance:
The will be a part of the Recruiting and Human Resources team to understand talent priorities. The Recruiter is tenacious, flexible, able to think on their feet, and possesses a strong background in sourcing, both in local and remote markets. Must loves building connections with candidates and Studio Leaders through the full life cycle of recruiting. This individual is someone who loves to be an impactful member of the HR team and to be a trusted partner to their internal hiring teams.
Your New Role:
- Source top Architectural, Design, and Operational talent using sourcing mediums such as LinkedIn, design groups/publications, or other preferred tools.
- Partner with Hiring Teams to determine talent requirements, recruiting strategy and milestones to find top talent.
- Partner with Human Resources and Recruiting Teams for strategy on hiring initiatives.
- Support hiring efforts domestically and internationally as needed with job descriptions or sourcing strategy.
- Participate in weekly with hiring teams, as needed, for candidate tracking updates and recruiting strategy discussions.
- Create best practice efficiencies in the recruiting process for clarity and ease of use for HR Team members as well as Hiring Teams.
- Provide metrics to Firm Leadership Team to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve recruiting performance, and candidate experience.
- Assist with annual recruiting of summer interns.
- Participate in various recruiting initiatives and projects as requested.
What you will need to Succeed:
- 5-8 years of experience as a full-life cycle recruiter, or sourcer. A/E/C industry is a plus!
- Experience sourcing candidates outside of your local location.
- Experience with MS Office Suite required; Jobvite highly desirable.
- Excel at building quick credibility and ongoing trust with our leaders and employees.
- Exceptional sourcing talents in multiple mediums with a creative drive to find top talent.
- Proven effective consulting skills, with an ability to influence at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to deliver results with autonomy in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time, acknowledging that often your schedule may be derailed with a critical recruiting need.
- Operate independently yet collaboratively, using sound judgement to make decisions.
- Curious and always seeking opportunities to learn and grow in your role.