Lyons Magnus is seeking Raw Material Handlers for its Walton, KY facility.
- These openings are for day and night shift
- Schedule: 6:00a - 6:00p or 6:00p - 6:00a (Overtime available)
This position reports to the Raw Materials Lead and is responsible for supporting the production team by supplying the production line with raw materials and supplies. This position is also responsible for the upkeep of the coolers and the off-loading of rail cars and tankers. At the end of production this person will return the unused materials to the proper storage locations. This position requires good time management skills and the ability to work with limited supervision. In the event of this person’s absence, the job responsibilities fall to the Raw Materials Lead.
Key Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Daily routing of supplies from inventory to the production line(s) based on the established schedule. This would included but is not limited to the following:
- Dry Ingredients
- Raw Juice Concentrate
- Move finished goods that require cold storage after production to the cold room as required.
- Weekly inventory counts as needed to support the Production Analyst with the resolution of inventory issues, orders and adjustments.
- General housekeeping of the Sleeve and Corrugated storage areas; i.e. dusting for cobwebs, sweeping the floors, dusting the racking, etc.
- Removing any damaged product from the cooler and placing it into rework. This would be done under the guidance of their immediate supervisor.
- Railcar and Tanker unloading as required.
- Other duties at the discretion of management.
- Compliance with all GMP and Safe Food Handling Policies.
- Reporting any safety or maintenance issues to your immediate supervisor or by filling out work order request.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain accurate documentation.
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work overtime and weekends.
- Must be able to safely operate material handling equipment, i.e. Fork Lifts, Pallet Jacks, etc.
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that include: Health and Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter, and salary requirements.
Lyons Magnus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.