LAB Medical Manufacturing, Inc.
Lab Medical Manufacturing Inc. is an ISO 13485 certified FDA registered company and has been manufacturing machined and finished assembly products for the medical industry for over 30 years.
Summary of Position:
LAB Medical Manufacturing, Inc. is seeking a Quality Inspector for 1st and 2nd shift with experience in a formalized FDA or ISO Quality Management System. The candidate will need to work independently and perform component and final inspections with proper documentation in accordance with the Quality Management System. Zeiss CMM (w/ Calypso Software) experience desired. Assist in creating Inspection Procedures. Write non conformance reports as required. Other responsibilities may be assigned as required by management.
This position reports to the Director of QA.
- Zeiss CMM (w/ Calypso Software)
- Micro-Vu experience desired.
- Experience using standard equipment (comparators, micrometers, gages, etc.)
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and trouble shoot
- Ability to document (in detail) inspection results.
- ASQ certification a plus.
- Medical Device experience a plus.
- Understanding of E2 MRP system or equivalent a plus.
LAB Medical Manufacturing, Inc. offers a team oriented and excellent work environment. Our employees enjoy competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, life, STD, LTD, paid time off and 401K with match.