The Quality Engineer position with our client is a fast-paced, problem-solving position. A Quality Engineer will work with members of all departments within client's to solve quality-related problems. A good team member in QA will take pride in their work, and in accomplishing personal and professional goals.
- Provide technical direction and assistance to QA team members
- Conduct measurement and review of MCS and NPD parts
- Conduct fabricated part audits on the production lines & provides feedback to management and team members on the Production line.
- Oversee RCCA as needed during the QCID process
- Conduct finished goods warehouse goods audits
- Attend regular meetings and accomplish various daily tasks, while working with other departments.
- Regular reporting on quality-related aspects
- Regular travel to the Empire Poplar Bluff site
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) desired.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to lead or perform in a team environment.
- Good listener, with a solid aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent with computer use. Microsoft excel, access databases and ERP systems preferred.
- Must be able to lift 20lbs unaided and 50lbs aided. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- Communication skills: 1 year (Preferred)