Electrical / Electronic Test Technician - Akron / Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 22-00688
Salary Range: $20.00 - $25.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
Akron / Cleveland, Ohio area manufacturer is seeking to hire several experienced Electrical / Electronic Test Technicians to test, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and electronic equipment to the component level.
- High School Graduate with technical school or associate degree in electronics
- 1+ years' experience as an electrical / electronic technician
- Knowledge of transformers, circuit breakers, power converters and power conditioning equipment
- Familiar with AC and DC power and control circuits up to 480V
- Electrical / electronic troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of the NEC code is preferred
- Seeking candidates for 1 st (6am 2:30pm M-F) or 2 nd shift (2pm 12:30am M-Th)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.